Develop the front-end for for our messenger based housing platform, with an awesome, tech-savvy team. Enjoy a modern tech-stack without worrying about legacy spaghetti-code.
Alpaca owns the largest global network of housing rental groups on
Facebook (>5M users).
Backed by a tier 1 investor from Silicon Valley and as member of Facebook’s partnership program, we are looking for brains, ambition and passion to join us in our offices in Berlin and New York City.
- Develop webview to support the user experience of our chatbot
- Collaborate with our back-end developers to connect to and improve the APIs
- Work closely together with our UX/UI designer to implement to front-end
- You are able to write modular, well-tested, and maintainable code
- Experience in developing and testing client-facing software
- Experience with:
- Redux is a plus
- Consuming and REST-APIs
- Experience in independently developing and testing client-facing software
- Ability to work on multiple projects as needed
- Comfortable with working in an English-speaking environment
Benefits of joining the Alpaca family
- Closely collaborate with a tech-savvy founder team with backgrounds in robotics, bioinformatics, computer science, physics and a PhD in meteorology, and build on +20 years of combined-experience in start-ups and strategy consulting
- Become part of a small, international team (<15) that appreciates your opinion
- Enjoy the versatility of working around our core office hours
- Be encouraged to work autonomously in an agile environment
- Work from our office in trendy Kreuzberg surrounded by great restaurants and social scene, or even in the US from time to time if you want
- Attend trainings and conferences to help you grow further
- Choose your hardware
- Receive a competitive salary
- A lot of fluffy animal jokes
- Free coffee and fruits
How to apply
To apply, please send us your CV at email@example.com, and feel free to share any other material that you can, like your Github profile, Stack Overflow Account and projects you have worked on.Apply now
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran or disabled status.